Report of damages incurred by the Tohoku Earthquake (as of March 31, 2011)
Below is an update of our progress as of March 31 in response to the Tohoku Earthquake of March 11, 2011.
- １．Locations that were affected:
- Tochigi Plant - 1383 Dosawa, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Prefecture.
- Tochigi #2 Plant - 1567-23 Kiwadajima, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Prefecture.
- Iwate Plant - 30 Miyanowaki, Sagota-aza, Fujisawa-cho, Higashi-Iwai-gun, Iwate Prefecure.
- ２．Current condition of production facilities:
- Tochigi and Tochigi No. 2 plants are in full operation.
- Iwate Plant was closed down, but following repairs and adjustments, the plant is back to full production as of March 28, 2011.
We would like to thank everyone for their heartfelt encouragement, and feel the need to apologize to all of our valued customers for inconveniences caused by this natural disaster.